Friday, September 23, 2011

Currently...

Way too busy lately.

Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim (106 pages)
The Iron Queen (28 pages)
________________________________________
This week's total... 134 pages.
Last week's total: 912 pages

The totalest total of all this blog's totals: 5175 pages.


Now for the Sentences of the Month awards...

In 4th place... I knew I was supposed to be happy, but part of me felt personally assaulted. Like he'd been a negligent prince, yet I still believed in the monarchy. - Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim

In 3rd place... But rural northern Louisiana wasn't too tempting to vampires, apparently; on the other hand, New Orleans was a real center for them--the whole Anne Rice thing, right? - Dead Until Dark.

In 2nd place... "You love each other--anyone can see that, looking at you--that kind of love that can burn down the world or raise it up in glory." - City of Fallen Angels

And the winner is...

1st place... "It's not a file hidden in a birthday cake, but it'll keep my hands from falling off." City of Ashes

This was the winning sentence because, standing alone, it is so absurd. It still makes me laugh and I have to say it's a great quote. Even in context it doesn't make complete sense. (: On a sidenote, this quote came from Cassandra Clare's City of Bones series, which is an awesome series. I probably already recommended it once before, but I will again. Excellent story. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment