Friday, September 30, 2011

Actualmente...

Abandon - Meg Cabot (306 pages)
The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa (358 pages)
Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher (42 pages)
_________________________________
Total for this week... 706 pages.
Last week's total: 138 pages.

El gran total de todos los totales: 5881 pages.


Sentences of the Week:
3rd place) "Go ahead, laugh. ...Oh, well. I thought it was funny." - Thirteen Reasons Why

2nd place) Then you repeated those magical, dreamlike words, "I'll catch you." - Thirteen Reasons Why

1st place) "Will you be all right, Grim?"
Grimalkin glanced over his shoulder and a smile curved. "I am a cat." - The Iron Queen

Being a cat lover and owning a cat who I think would say things like that on occasion if he could, I appreciated this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment