Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Book Line-Up

I'd better get reading... x___X I think I have an addiction to books. While that's not necessarily a bad thing, it gets to the point that I end up checking out books whenever they appeal to me and I think I'm going to read them. I always do in the end, but I cause myself a headache every time I look at the stack and consider the due dates...

So, here's the order of my future reads. (: Hopefully I'll get them all in before our blogging stops.

After I finish Divergent, I'll be moving on to:


Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
You Against Me by Jenny Downham
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Starlighter by Bryan Davis
Forbidden by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee

and

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
(Which I have been dying to read! No pun intended...)


Wish me luck and that's all I can say. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment